Register Now
Patrik

Games that disappointed you later

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

There were no solid news regarding this,I made my own conception depending upon the news of a leaked poster. Just 3 days back, two posters of GTA6 have been leaked.

And I watched in YouTube videos where The gamers were discussing that GTA 6 would be the last of it's series. I had not authenticated it though.

Youtubers just say these kinds of things for views and it's usually always clickbait - until there are reliable leaks from established journalist or Rockstar themselves, everything else is just purely speculation.

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

There were no solid news regarding this,I made my own conception depending upon the news of a leaked poster. Just 3 days back, two posters of GTA6 have been leaked.

And I watched in YouTube videos where The gamers were discussing that GTA 6 would be the last of it's series. I had not authenticated it though.

I've said it before and a I'll say it again. If you get any information regarding GTA 6 that DOES NOT come directly from Rockstar and/or 2K Games, JUST IGNORE IT.  Clickbait influencers post bullshit about it all the time.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Youtubers just say these kinds of things for views and it's usually always clickbait - until there are reliable leaks from established journalist or Rockstar themselves, everything else is just purely speculation.

Yeah I do understand it now. Even I searched in Google and there were no such news. I should have searched it first before commenting here and making a mess. Lol 😆

On 7/23/2021 at 7:55 PM, Razor1911 said:

Seriously, it was just a baseless rumor or lies should I call it such. Well, I'm not really surprised with such outcome because it's something that has been happening in the past for a while now. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it was just a baseless rumor or lies should I call it such. Well, I'm not really surprised with such outcome because it's something that has been happening in the past for a while now. 

The hype of GTA6 is making people go crazy. As per valid report, there is no fixed date when GTA6 would be launched. But one thing is sure, gamers are already very much excited and eager for its release. 

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

The hype of GTA6 is making people go crazy. As per valid report, there is no fixed date when GTA6 would be launched. But one thing is sure, gamers are already very much excited and eager for its release. 

In the end it was a total disappointment. Another game that really disappointed me more than expected was Final Fantasy XII. Till date, I can't believe what they did with the game which was fully garbage.