Register Now
skyfire

The Falconeer: Warrior Edition

Aerial fighting is kind of rare in most of the games these days especially on nintendo. But yeah this one I remember posting about in the past, is worth playing. There is a warrior edition of it is now in shop. 

This personally isn’t for me, gameplay-wise, but I don’t deny that it looks fantastic for being made by a single developer and I’m sure there a lot of people who’ll really enjoy it too. Thanks for the review.

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Mostly sort of the third person and the strategy like interface something you would love. It's enjoyable if you are into this type of the games though. 

The trailer is something awesome they have made. I think you should try once,  you would probably love it.

I am a fan of such aerial fighting games. I had played Ace combat earlier. Such games just push the adrenaline to the next level.

On 5/23/2021 at 9:43 AM, skyfire said:

Aerial fighting is kind of rare in most of the games these days especially on nintendo. But yeah this one I remember posting about in the past, is worth playing. There is a warrior edition of it is now in shop. 

Am I the only one who is getting amazing vibe from the trailer? That is awesome. But I do have PS4 and I can enjoy the game if that is available on PS4. 😄

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Am I the only one who is getting amazing vibe from the trailer? That is awesome. But I do have PS4 and I can enjoy the game if that is available on PS4. 😄

Seriously, I'm very sure that once it's available on Playstation 4, that a lot of gamers are definitely going to be very interested in it. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I'm very sure that once it's available on Playstation 4, that a lot of gamers are definitely going to be very interested in it. 

What are you talking about? it's already available game for PS 4. 

On 8/15/2021 at 3:44 PM, skyfire said:

What are you talking about? it's already available game for PS 4. 

Yeah, it's available on PS4. I just checked that out on steam. It's showing a price of around $10 including all DLCs. So the deal is not that bad at all. 😊