Register Now
killamch89

If when you died, you could cease to exist or wander the earth forever never being able to interact with anything, which would you choose?

In this scenario, I'd much rather cease to exist if I die because what's the point of living if you can't interact with anything, that'll be like an eternity of torture. No being able to interact with animals or nature is a huge issue for me. What would you choose?

16 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I think it might depend on what it'd entail. I mean, if I can still see and feel and hear nature, I might want to stay, even if I couldn't influence it.

It means you can't interact with anything at all - nature or otherwise, you'd just exist. You'd basically be a prisoner of existence as long as you were alive.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

It means you can't interact with anything at all - nature or otherwise, you'd just exist. You'd basically be a prisoner of existence as long as you were alive.

If I'm seeing and hearing and feeling the world though, even if it cannot feel, hear or see me, I think that is a type of unidirectional interaction? My literal brain is struggling with this. That I think I might be okay with over oblivion, but I'm not sure. But if I'm just trapped in a void, definitely delete me.

1 hour ago, StaceyPowers said:

If I'm seeing and hearing and feeling the world though, even if it cannot feel, hear or see me, I think that is a type of unidirectional interaction? My literal brain is struggling with this. That I think I might be okay with over oblivion, but I'm not sure. But if I'm just trapped in a void, definitely delete me.

You can see it but you can't touch, feel or hear anything. So in a sense, it'd be like living in void except you can see what's happening.

14 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I want to be reincarnated and try this life all over again. Definitely would not want to be a ghost forever. Actually, it would be amazing to see how the world turns out. I changed my mind. I want to be a ghost to witness history. 

I'm definitely not sticking around because the way things are going,, I'm pretty sure somebody is going to come up with something that endangers all of humanity.