Register Now
skyfire

Crying Suns

This is a great game partially inspired by FTL. It has a pretty dense story and some unique and fun strategic gameplay to go along with the node-jumping space journey. It is a roguelite, but it's set up in chapters so you don't have to go back to the very beginning if you lose. It works well since it's like 15 hours long and you don't want to restart all of that. I have a video up of the PC version if you want to see more about it.

On 6/10/2021 at 2:02 PM, skyfire said:

Definitely do post about it if you have your own video posted on your channel or so. It'd be worth checking out because Nintendo versions release pretty late than PC versions lately. 

Aren't PC versions more cooler? Although, I don't have any issues with it on other gaming platform but my buddy is strictly for PC. 

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Aren't PC versions more cooler? Although, I don't have any issues with it on other gaming platform but my buddy is strictly for PC. 

Not really usually apart from the graphics depth, there isn't much anything new. 

On 8/19/2021 at 2:35 AM, skyfire said:

Yes PC graphics is always going to be better than switch or mobile considering the bigger screen, bigger ram and graphics card plays role. 

Yeah - it's the fact of the gaming industry. Mobile gaming cannot hold a candle to PC gaming or any other sort of gaming for that matter.

On 8/19/2021 at 2:51 AM, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's actually why it's very hard for most people who are PC gamers to downgrade to lower playing platform.

I'll still play console games occasionally but nothing beats PC gaming for me.

On 8/21/2021 at 6:33 AM, killamch89 said:

Yeah - it's the fact of the gaming industry. Mobile gaming cannot hold a candle to PC gaming or any other sort of gaming for that matter.

Indeed only gap that PC can't fill is the portability and that's where the mobile and the portable gaming world will thrive. 

On 8/21/2021 at 2:03 AM, killamch89 said:

I'll still play console games occasionally but nothing beats PC gaming for me.

PC gaming is definitely awesome. It's actually why most PC gamers find it hard to move back to console games.