Register Now
skyfire

Alba

On 6/12/2021 at 3:45 PM, Empire said:

It’s funny seeing all of these once exclusive to apple arcade games being slowly ported over to switch, guess the elusively rights are starting to end, Since I seen this on Apple once.

Yes it was kind of a lot of harder in past but it seem since last year the porting has been going on slowly but a lot of previous 2 year games are now being ported. nothing is exclusive anymore in gaming world as it is. 

On 6/12/2021 at 11:15 AM, Empire said:

It’s funny seeing all of these once exclusive to apple arcade games being slowly ported over to switch, guess the elusively rights are starting to end, Since I seen this on Apple once.

Personally, I think they get to understand the essence of allowing it to be available on switch now for more access to gamers. 

On 8/15/2021 at 1:25 AM, Heatman said:

Personally, I think they get to understand the essence of allowing it to be available on switch now for more access to gamers. 

That is more or less financial move instead of "for gamers" move. 

On 8/19/2021 at 1:22 PM, Heatman said:

The companies that are looking to survive in the industry would def offer something worth it to make gamers try to give into them. 

They just have to offer which is something worth buying. Otherwise as you know it's not like we see much of worth in most games. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

They just have to offer which is something worth buying. Otherwise as you know it's not like we see much of worth in most games. 

Exactly, it's actually how it's supposed to be. Once the game offered is worth the pay, people will definitely buy it. 

On 6/12/2021 at 11:15 AM, Empire said:

Maybe they aren't having much sales which led them to take the new incentive of porting their games to Switch as well to boost usage. 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

A lot of games got ported few months or years later into switch or any other console. I have yet to find out the right timing or reasons for such moves. 

Personally, I think that the reason for the porting is simply to have more people get into playing such games because probably when it's exclusive to one gaming platform, they aren't getting much players taking up the game.