Register Now
skyfire

Last Stop

On 6/12/2021 at 11:00 AM, skyfire said:

A lot of drama filled single person adventure games are coming out lately which can be fun to burn your time. 

Check out the trailer.

What I find interesting in the game Last Stop is the suspense it came it. Since it's out already on 22 July, 2021 I may be considering getting it. 

Nintendo you should actually put Super Smash Bros in Friday night funky because it don't likes like Paper Mario on YouTube you can put the boyfriend and a girlfriend as a map you can play as a boyfriend and a girlfriend the characters in the Friday night funky.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's actually not a half bad trailer. I mean, we haven't seen any gameplay and the suspense the story tries to convey isn't really convincing so I don't think this will be on my radar.

Yeah, you're correct about the trailer not really being that bad as I actually enjoyed watching it at least. 

On 8/22/2021 at 8:59 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, you're correct about the trailer not really being that bad as I actually enjoyed watching it at least. 

Yeah it was done well but the suspense from the trailer feels "forced". It's trying to hard to be suspenseful and that normally backfires especially for horror games.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah it was done well but the suspense from the trailer feels "forced". It's trying to hard to be suspenseful and that normally backfires especially for horror games.

Yeah, I got that feeling they were trying force the suspense input in the trailer which isn't that bad but overdoing might not end well.