Register Now
skyfire

MSI GS76 Stealth

MSI's stealth model is another good model that I wanted to share. This is 17th inch screen laptop with all the specs made for gaming, video editing, and other graphics work. 

For developers and the 3D designers this is a good laptop to go with. 

The quality of the case is a little disappointing and not up to the standard expected of a computer at this price point. But it's far better then the last series GS66 in this matter. I think forgot to mention in the reviews also that the advanced bios where one can re-enable undervolting and even overclock the memory,

4 hours ago, Patrik said:

and the question is, why are they bottlenecking the cpu by pairing it with RTX 3060 only

I always ask the same questions with some of these laptop CPU/GPU pairings. I'm just as confused as you are about these choices - Corporations tend to be really tone deaf at times and their product needs  to be a massive flop before they rethink how they go about things.

Just now, killamch89 said:

I always ask the same questions with some of these laptop CPU/GPU pairings. I'm just as confused as you are about these choices - Corporations tend to be really tone deaf at times and their product needs  to be a massive flop before they rethink how they go about things.

sometimes i feel like whoever is deciding what specs should these laptops have is just a dumb asf, atleast the 3060 is a decent gpu, you gotta see previous gen laptops having 8 cores i7's paired with 1050ti xD

8 minutes ago, Patrik said:

sometimes i feel like whoever is deciding what specs should these laptops have is just a dumb asf, atleast the 3060 is a decent gpu, you gotta see previous gen laptops having 8 cores i7's paired with 1050ti xD

That's true but they still are doing some of the same stupid stuff this generation with the release of the 3050 and 3050 TI laptops in the last month.

8 hours ago, Patrik said:

and the question is, why are they bottlenecking the cpu by pairing it with RTX 3060 only

I assume this could be the model under test during the pandemic when 3070 was not even out we are being dumped with pre pandemic models lately. 

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

I assume this could be the model under test during the pandemic when 3070 was not even out we are being dumped with pre pandemic models lately. 

yes, but the 3070 actually became before 3060

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's true but they still are doing some of the same stupid stuff this generation with the release of the 3050 and 3050 TI laptops in the last month.

this sucks to be honest....