Register Now
Shagger

What you binging?

Well, that kinda how we watch stuff now, isn't it?

Weirdly, I've been watching Robot Wars on YouTube for the past week or so. It was a televised contest where teams build remote controlled machines to fight in in an area in a knockout style tournament. I think America has a very similar thing called Battlebots, so if you've seen that, you get the gist.

Edited by Shagger

Been watching S.W.A.T lately.  It's a good action/drama but if you're watching from the start you need to have a little patience with it.  For the first season character development is minimal at best so for the first half you will feel like you barely know any of the characters.  It gets much better from season 2 when you get more personal stories.

10 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Yeah, here we have Battlebots, and I watch it every chance I get. I've even designed a bot of my own, but don't know the first thing about engineering, so I have no hope of building one.

It's very competitive these days with high end materials like Hardox, Kevlar and bullet proof composite pretty much being requirements if you want to be competitive.  I'm curious though, what kind of bot did you design?  A spinner, flipper, axebot?

On 6/22/2021 at 12:45 AM, The Blackangel said:

I guess you could call it a flipper with a few extra surprises.

😈

I've been trying to find a way to watch Battlebots seasons online but I've been struggling. If there's a way that you know off I'd appreciate the help.

7 hours ago, Shagger said:

I've been trying to find a way to watch Battlebots seasons online but I've been struggling. If there's a way that you know off I'd appreciate the help.

Battlebots streams on several services. Here’s a couple screenshots of the ones I found.

CE9AB15A-344C-4792-9D67-E3BE5B99FE76.png

CB8A9190-914D-4389-B25C-BAE498BD148F.jpeg

Edited by The Blackangel