Register Now
killamch89

What is a good life?

Access to fun everyday and financial security. Also working a job that allows me to do things I love, or just a simple fulfilling workplace that can support fun. Or just a simple life in a fishing village where I know I will do the same thing every day till I die and don't mind at all as long as the environment is pretty and the people are easy going. 

14 hours ago, Empire said:

This is a good question because it really does depend on the person. I know some people who work low paying retail and they love it. They seem to make enough to support themselves. More power to them.

It's true, some people that people just prefer a simple life and take enjoyment out of the simple things. I feel that we tend to forget that as kids.

If I could live in a simple cabin way off in the woods with a couple rifles/shotguns and a bow for hunting, and the ability to grow a successful garden then I would be happy. I could live a quiet, peaceful life off the grid in nature and not have to deal with the mundane hassles of the first world. I could hike like I used to, learn to study stones, and how to polish them, learn to clean skulls properly, identify trees correctly, and just live like a queen. That would literally be heaven on earth for me.