Register Now
The Blackangel

Would you die to protect an animal?

Well think about it, animals die every day to save the human race such as; pigs, cattle, fish, chickens. They're all our food source and they die to save us. So yes i would definitely give a life to save a life whether it's human or animal. There are not many things worth dying for, not if personal life is of much value. A life sacrificed to save an animal puts on the saved animal the duty of contributing to the world as much as or more than the sacrificed life ever could have or ever did. 

On 6/26/2021 at 11:21 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

When Harvey hit Texas, a lot of livestock didn't make it. There were a lot of wild pigs laying about. Farmers lost entire livestock. And the thing that hurts me the most is that animal shelters and clinics abandoned the animals there when it flooded. It was their duty to protect them and they had warning time. I hope it eats their conscious. 

This is why I don't like all these organizations that claim they "care about the animals" like PETA - they kill more animals that the most blood-thirsty poachers out there. They are a corrupt organization that tries to use animals to enforce their corrupt policies.