Register Now
killamch89

Football/soccer or Basketball?

When I was a kid I played both. And when I was around 12 or so, I was obsessed with basketball. So if those are my only two options I would have to go with basketball. Even though I hate it now.

But to be honest, I couldn't even tell you if the Bulls are still in Chicago at this point.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

When I was a kid I played both. And when I was around 12 or so, I was obsessed with basketball. So if those are my only two options I would have to go with basketball. Even though I hate it now.

But to be honest, I couldn't even tell you if the Bulls are still in Chicago at this point.

I also played both when I was younger and I still do play some football from time to time but I couldn't tell you much at the NBA in recent times other than the Lakers won it last year.

6 hours ago, Empire said:

Football is soccer 😛 English Football people 🙂 Remember that not everyone is from USA or Oz down under 😛 

My answer is English style real football. 

We know. That was made clear in the thread title.

Should have called it football or handball. I like playing and watching basketball. But courts are non existent these days.

When I was young I was real good at basketball. I'd do flips and throw the ball over my head to swish. I'd do triple 360 turns and double pump with triple fake, eyes closed, spin in air for 60 seconds, and slam dunk it. I'd do a hook shot from one goal to the other and swish. I'd leap from half court over everyone's heads, and piss on their face before dunking it. They called me 'chains' because that's all they heard when I had the ball. Goals were made with chains outdoors instead of net.  

On 7/2/2021 at 6:31 AM, Empire said:

Football is soccer 😛 English Football people 🙂 Remmeber that not everyone is from USA or Oz down under 😛 

My answer is English style real football. 

That's what I put it in the title...