Register Now
killamch89

What’s your favorite piece of furniture you’ve ever owned?

My choice is my king-size bed because it's so soft and comfortable. Every time I drop down into it, I find it nearly impossible not to sleep and unless it's necessary, I won't get out of bed either. What’s your favorite piece of furniture you’ve ever owned?

A desk from Japan that has unmatched craftsmanship with all kinds of drawers and intricate carvings all over. But I also have a whole living set from Japan-coffee table, end tables, wall unit, desk, and a bad ass bar. The coffee and end tables have a glass top with carvings you can see underneath. The bar opens up and it has wine glass hangers, built in wine bottle rack, shot glass rack, and the top folds open with a marble surface. It's all 40 year old furniture and looks new with teak wood. It'll last forever. 

I have old furniture laying around, plus furniture that family members made back in the old days. furniture is just everyday furniture and all I can say that my desk is my used most furniture 😜 

I have a glider that is similar to a rocking chair but glides smoothly that is the most comfortable seat in the house. Whenever we have guests over I always offer that one to them and even tell them it's the most comfortable place to sit! I should have bought the matching ottoman because a year or two later when I wanted it, it was no longer to be found. I have noticed that the cushion needs more stuffing so I might open it up and add some fiberfill to it someday to keep it nice and plump.

On 7/6/2021 at 9:26 AM, The Blackangel said:

A hammock. They are so comfortable, that I could live in one. I have a sky chair at the moment, but nowhere to hang it. 😢

I used to love hanging my hammock in my yard as a kid. There's nothing like sleeping in a hammock under the trees with the cool breeze blowing gently on your body - to bad I don't have any trees in my townhouse...

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You can get a frame to put a hammock on. I had one years ago and kept it in the house.

I know but the sun is crazy at this time of the year - I hardly like going outside in the day time even to get into my car lol.