Register Now
IanH

NINTENDO SWITCH OLED. opinions?

17 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Seems people like the new screen, still not worth the extra money or upgrade though. 

It's a ripoff quite frankly - they literally added a new screen for $50. Nothing else was changed other than kickstand which is negligibly better. But most Nintendo fanbois won't call this out.

On 7/28/2021 at 10:37 PM, killamch89 said:

I'm planning to buy a Switch and I'm NOT getting the O-Led model for an extra $50 - it's just not worth it.

Seriously, I think it's going to be my decision to switch to Switch too instead of  O-Led model. Do I have more dollars to spare? 

On 8/13/2021 at 10:27 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, I think it's going to be my decision to switch to Switch too instead of  O-Led model. Do I have more dollars to spare? 

Outside of a few people, most media outlets have been noticeably quite about this and more people need to call them out on their bs.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Outside of a few people, most media outlets have been noticeably quite about this and more people need to call them out on their bs.

If it's about calling them out on their constant BS, I'm sure it's been done already but we still some snakes amongst us. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's about calling them out on their constant BS, I'm sure it's been done already but we still some snakes amongst us. 

I heard that Nintendo rewards their shills quite well and that's why the industry is so quite about this. They get perks such as early access to devices among other things.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I heard that Nintendo rewards their shills quite well and that's why the industry is so quite about this. They get perks such as early access to devices among other things.

When a gaming company knows how to do business, it will be very obvious with what they provide for their customers. 

On 8/16/2021 at 1:44 AM, Heatman said:

When a gaming company knows how to do business, it will be very obvious with what they provide for their customers. 

The problem I have with big companies is that they don't want to take accountability when they screw up. They always try to justify the worst of decisions.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

The problem I have with big companies is that they don't want to take accountability when they screw up. They always try to justify the worst of decisions.

That's exactly what they have their public relations team of lawyers on payroll for. 

On 8/21/2021 at 2:09 AM, killamch89 said:

Yep and that's why I'm a skeptic to everything "new" and "innovative" in the gaming industry because I've been burned so many times in the past.

Seriously, most of us old gamers have been screwed over on more than one occasion. It's really a thing of shame. 

On 8/22/2021 at 12:58 AM, skyfire said:

Christmas is the time when what we say about this model will be laughed at. And the parents, grand parents would purchase this in such numbers that old model will eventually phased out. 

I agree and Nintendo will never be called for this by the majority which is rather unfortunate.

On 8/22/2021 at 8:35 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, most of us old gamers have been screwed over on more than one occasion. It's really a thing of shame. 

Nowadays, anytime I hear those buzzwords my first response is "here we go again...".

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree and Nintendo will never be called for this by the majority which is rather unfortunate.

Nowadays, anytime I hear those buzzwords my first response is "here we go again...".

Haha, that "Here we go" statement that just reminded me of a sports journalist Fabrizio who it's his key word whenever a transfer deal is completed.