Jump to content
Register Now
IanH

NINTENDO SWITCH OLED. opinions?

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, that "Here we go" statement that just reminded me of a sports journalist Fabrizio who it's his key word whenever a transfer deal is completed. 

Lol I had to laugh because it's his signature statement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Lol I had to laugh because it's his signature statement.

Seriously, the guy is one of the most important figures in the football news world with his updates about transfer dealings. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, he is.

I'm still in shock how he broke the news of Ronaldo from Juventus to Manchester United. I never saw it coming at all. I'm eagerly waiting for it to be updated in football games. I can't wait to play CR7 as a United player again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/28/2021 at 1:34 AM, Heatman said:

I'm still in shock how he broke the news of Ronaldo from Juventus to Manchester United. I never saw it coming at all. I'm eagerly waiting for it to be updated in football games. I can't wait to play CR7 as a United player again. 

That's cool and all but I think we're going off-topic so let's get back to the main argument about the Nintendo Switch...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's cool and all but I think we're going off-topic so let's get back to the main argument about the Nintendo Switch...

Have you played this football game on Nintendo Switch called Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions? 

It reminds me of the movie Shaolin Soccer. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Have you played this football game on Nintendo Switch called Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions? 

It reminds me of the movie Shaolin Soccer. 

 

 

I have watched the anime before but I didn't even know the game was out for the Switch. I might just check it out...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I have watched the anime before but I didn't even know the game was out for the Switch. I might just check it out...

Seriously - I was completely thrilled when I came upon the update of the game on switch. It took me back to my childhood memory. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I was completely thrilled when I came upon the update of the game on switch. It took me back to my childhood memory. 

To be honest, I wasn't a huge fan per say. I'm more of a casual watcher when it comes to this anime but it looks like a good game to play. Much better than Fifa on the Nintendo Switch in my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be honest, I wasn't a huge fan per say. I'm more of a casual watcher when it comes to this anime but it looks like a good game to play. Much better than Fifa on the Nintendo Switch in my opinion.

Yeah - it's definitely far more better than FIFA on Nintendo Switch because I played that already and never really enjoyed it like I did CT. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unless there's a crazy trade in deal I don't think I will be picking up the OLED version any time soon. I'm sure it will look beautiful and the sound will probably be better but it's not enough for me to go out of my way to purchase simply because I tend to use the Switch docked anyway. I'm a bit disappointed that a built-in bluetooth option for sound wasn't worked in as that would probably be the nudge that would work for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Sharon said:

Unless there's a crazy trade in deal I don't think I will be picking up the OLED version any time soon. I'm sure it will look beautiful and the sound will probably be better but it's not enough for me to go out of my way to purchase simply because I tend to use the Switch docked anyway. I'm a bit disappointed that a built-in bluetooth option for sound wasn't worked in as that would probably be the nudge that would work for me. 

It's 2021 - how can a mobile device not have Bluetooth? Even the cheapest mobile devices you can think of have Bluetooth and Nintendo shouldn't get a pass on this at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's 2021 - how can a mobile device not have Bluetooth? Even the cheapest mobile devices you can think of have Bluetooth and Nintendo shouldn't get a pass on this at all.

Wait what? Even mobile 📱 phones that are not android have Bluetooth even the time infrared was still a thing. Do you remember those infrared years? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Wait what? Even mobile 📱 phones that are not android have Bluetooth even the time infrared was still a thing. Do you remember those infrared years? 

Yeah but infrared has become increasingly scarce in the past decade. However, Bluetooth should be standard in all devices especially mobile ones used for gaming. It's an unforgivable sin.

Edited by killamch89
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah but infrared has become increasingly scarce in the past decade. However, Bluetooth should be standard in all devices especially mobile ones used for gaming. It's an unforgivable sin.

Yeah - I don't really think that I have seen any infrared devices for a very long time now but with most Java phones comes with Bluetooth technology. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...