Register Now
The Blackangel

9 Mysterious Creatures Hidden In Famous Video Games

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Wow, I never had any idea while playing just cause 2. That was like Bermuda triangle there. Mostly resemble the same in GTA 5. 

I wasn't aware of the island in Just Cause 2 either or the smoke monster in Just Cause 3. Also, I had seen Jolene's ghost in GTA V once when I was playing it back in the days but never really knew what to make of it.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I wasn't aware of the island in Just Cause 2 either or the smoke monster in Just Cause 3. Also, I had seen Jolene's ghost in GTA V once when I was playing it back in the days but never really knew what to make of it.

There had been secret missions in super Mario game. I think you too have played this game in your childhood? 

At first stage, when you jump over the cloud, it actually get you to different cloud level where you can get extra coins. I never knew that it had that in-built stage also. 😆

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Seriously, I was always sure that there's much to that game but never really got to find out till now. It's actually incredible.