Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather walk barefoot in a public restroom 🤢 or get poisoned 🤮?

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

wouldn't you get poisoned from walking barefoot in a public restroom?

Even if there was some kind of lethal contaminant on the floor (which in most circumstances is extremely unlikely) it would only get into your system if there something on your feet that would let it in like cuts.  So walking barefoot in a public restroom, though unsanitary, in not likely to make you sick but being poisoned will and most likely kill you.

So it's a choice between death or...

Edited by Crazycrab

6 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Even if there was some kind of lethal contaminant on the floor (which in most circumstances is extremely unlikely) it would only get into your system if there something on your feet that would let it in like cuts.  So walking barefoot in a public restroom, though unsanitary, in not likely to make you sick but being poisoned will and most likely kill you.

Have you seen some of the female restrooms? I would eat a cyanide spaghetti with paired Manchineel juice instead of wine before I would walk barefoot across one of them.

22 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Have you seen some of the female restrooms? I would eat a cyanide spaghetti with paired Manchineel juice instead of wine before I would walk barefoot across one of them.

Do you think men's rooms are any better 😆?  I'd still pick walking through piss over certain painful death.

First of all; where do you come up with these scenarios? Lol

Second of all; I'd much rather walk into a public restroom barefoot, assuming there are no open wounds on my feet like cuts, ulcer, blisters, etc, and no needles or glass...But even if there were surely I would see it and be able to navigate around it...

1 hour ago, DC said:

Second of all; I'd much rather walk into a public restroom barefoot, assuming there are no open wounds on my feet like cuts, ulcer, blisters, etc, and no needles or glass...But even if there were surely I would see it and be able to navigate around it...

I don't know. Often the tiniest piece of broken glass can slice you open and you were never even able to see it.

1 hour ago, DC said:

Well I always think of some bizarre questions and I felt like I should share with everyone else...

29 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I don't know. Often the tiniest piece of broken glass can slice you open and you were never even able to see it.

That's a very valid point - This has happened to me quite a few times when I chose to walk around somewhere outside my house barefoot.

10 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I was joking with the last part - I know it won't poison you under normal circumstances but can you imagine walking barefoot in a public bathroom? Every time I walking into a public bathroom wanting to take a leak I always find myself going back outside and trying to find some bushes. The scent alone will make your turn back instantly and then there all these...stains on the floor...