Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather wear one or seven colors everyday?

I used to dress in one color from head to toe every day. For example I would wear blue shoes, blue shorts, blue underwear/bra, blue shirt, and a blue headband or once in a while a blue hat. Also blue eyeshadow. It was the same with other colors. Why I did it, I don’t honestly know. Boredom most likely. But I haven’t done that for years now.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I used to dress in one color from head to toe every day. For example I would wear blue shoes, blue shorts, blue underwear/bra, blue shirt, and a blue headband or once in a while a blue hat. Also blue eyeshadow. It was the same with other colors. Why I did it, I don’t honestly know. Boredom most likely. But I haven’t done that for years now.

The most I've gone with is black on black and that's when I don't want people to be able to identify me but I usually like to have at least two or three colors on at any one time.

16 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Seven, I suppose, assuming they can all be relatively similar if I wish (i.e. seven shades of beige, or seven shades of dark red). I do not want it to look "busy," but I'd hate to miss out on colour coordinating.

You can also choose complimentary colors which would make your outfit have a more sophisticated look to it.