Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Describe your post apocalyptic living quarters

Well, In my gaming experience I take into consideration nature and how it will eat away at everything mankind made. My living quarters, I would originally think about escape. I would want to run away far away. And I meet the same thing I ran from. So you can't run. You are an ant trying to find the next glucose fix. You have no idea where you are. You are delirious. You are crazy in the modern world. But this world you are sane. You are surviving. So as a surviver, I would like my living quarters to see the natural decomposition. I will watch it all decompose everyday. An old kitchen someone used, couches, a place where a tv should be. That is what I want to sit in a chair, and watch devolve. Forever. I don't want to be that man that sat in a chair and died. I want to be that man that had something to live for. 

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Well, In my gaming experience I take into consideration nature and how it will eat away at everything mankind made. My living quarters, I would originally think about escape. I would want to run away far away. And I meet the same thing I ran from. So you can't run. You are an ant trying to find the next glucose fix. You have no idea where you are. You are delirious. You are crazy in the modern world. But this world you are sane. You are surviving. So as a surviver, I would like my living quarters to see the natural decomposition. I will watch it all decompose everyday. An old kitchen someone used, couches, a place where a tv should be. That is what I want to sit in a chair, and watch devolve. Forever. I don't want to be that man that sat in a chair and died. I want to be that man that had something to live for. 

That sound like a true psychologist's words. Yeah , we know that everything is going to end one day. There's no difference between us and the ants, we all are a part of the same life cycle.

Apocalypse is bound to happen, today or tomorrow. Just like dinosaurs got extinct, we too will. Everything comes under the cycle, we are just a tiny part of it. 😟

14 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

One way or another, death is certainly going to come and you would either be still sitting down or in bed when it will happen. 

So, the most important thing is to find out what makes you very happy and drown yourself in it.