Register Now
StaceyPowers

What has been the most annoying thing about owning a digital only console?

Honestly, I think if you snoop around the net, you're bound to find some excellent deals on games but not being about to play physical copies of games anymore especially if that's what you're coming from definitely takes some getting used to.

12 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

If you own a digital-only console, what has annoyed you most about it so far? For me, it is waiting around for sales for digital games and not being able to buy used discs.

I think that's the obvious annoying thing that comes with having a digital-only console. You will keep on being on wait for a very long time for some games not available on digital copy. 

9 minutes ago, Shole said:

If I ever owned one, then I'd say my internet connection. But that can be generally said about anything internet related.

Well, depending on the part of the world where one is, it goes a very long way in determining how internet connection would affect the games. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Well, depending on the part of the world where one is, it goes a very long way in determining how internet connection would affect the games. 

In Serbia it's terrible, in Romania I had a great time 😄

56 minutes ago, Shole said:

In Serbia it's terrible, in Romania I had a great time 😄

That's exactly my point. There are some places where its internet connection sucks big time, so it will definitely affect one's gaming. 

2 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I never owned one (hopefully never will), but I could see storage space and internet connection being the bane of my existance. 

It's actually a very good one if you have stable internet network to play for fun whenever you want without lags.