Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Android Browsers

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

For me Brave and the chrome work well. I prefer not to use firefox as it is horrible resource hungry on mobile. 

Firefox focus is far more efficient and is more privacy centric and can use biometric security so that anyone using your phone needs your fingerprint to use it.

On 8/25/2021 at 6:52 AM, skyfire said:

But they had the data sell problem with that browser. so kind of hard to trust firefox these days. 

It's not Firefox that was selling the data - it was the extensions which are third party companies and these companies had extensions on both Firefox and Chrome.

Honestly? Google Chrome. I use Android's private DNS setting for system wide adblocking so I don't really need a browser that supports adblocker plugins. What is important for me is that my Android apps are in sync with my desktop apps. I still like Google Chrome on Windows and this is why I prefer to use it on mobile too.

Google Chrome for me as well. I use it on my laptop so it's always easy to use it on my phone because of the fact that everything syncs between the two. I also use Opera from time to time but that is not my main browser. It's pretty good for the ad blocking feature and the built in VPN

20 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes most of the antivirus companies are adding their own adguards but also adding affiliate links in the search results while using the browser. 

There's a company named Adguard that has a DNS server that is open-source and that's the one I'm referring to.