Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Do you ever get the season pass?

I've never bought the season pass before and haven't really wanted to until now with AC Valhalla. I usually get the game with the DLC already included after a couple years after initial game release. The pass I want is on sale, but it's not like it won't go on sale again right? Have you ever really wanted to get a season pass? When is it worth it? Cause $25 or so for DLC and maybe a piece of gear, to me I'm thinking I could get a whole new game instead. But when it's something you really like...? Is that tree producing dollars yet? 

Season passes are like loot boxes you never know exactly what are you going to get for your money upfront.

I only got season passes when it was included in the deluxe edition of a game that I could get a good deal on.

Once or twice I bought a season pass after the season to get past content. But even then the content didn't live up to my expectation.

So basically a season pass is just a pre-paid subscription to a live service, no thanks.

Edited by m76

4 hours ago, m76 said:

Season passes are like loot boxes you never know exactly what are you going to get for your money upfront.

I only got season passes when it was included in the deluxe edition of a game that I could get a good deal on.

Once or twice I bought a season pass after the season to get past content. But even then the content didn't live up to my expectation.

So basically a season pass is just a pre-paid subscription to a live service, no thanks.

Same - I don't remember ever buying a season pass especially if it can be earned by points in-game. It's a waste of money and the amount of perks you'll get is very limited.