Register Now
skyfire

Poco X3 Pro

On 8/18/2021 at 7:48 AM, skyfire said:

For those who want mid range 5G phone I think Poco has a good phone in the market.

I have not migrated to 5G in my region, and most likely next year june that would happen, so I am just holding off as of now. 

I'm still using a 4G network smartphone but if push comes to shove that I'd needing a replacement with 5G device, then Poco devices seems to be one good option. 

On 10/4/2021 at 8:19 AM, skyfire said:

Yes just hold current phone upto 2022. And then migrate to the 5G compatible phones. this way you can pretty much be in ready when the network does. 

Yeah - That's actually the best and only plan left for me at the moment. So, let's keep our fingers crossed in wait for it. 

On 10/7/2021 at 6:41 AM, skyfire said:

Yes once the 5G is out I am going to try out some of the good models that come out. I assume some of the telecoms will upgrade from 2023 around the world. 

4G is very impressive to the best of my knowledge and experience with using it, you can imagine how 5G is going to be unbelievably good. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes the 4G rollout was hard especially with the corona out there. And now that 5G rolling slowly around the world we are going to see much better control soon. 

Yeah - some parts of the world are already making use of 5G and it's only a matter of time till it's all over the places.