Register Now
skyfire

Homesick

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah reminds me of the movie named inception. And also the thing is more on the puzzle and mystery side. like little nightmares. 

Graphically, it's amazing but the gameplay was dull. All you're doing is watering plants and throwing statues in the water ffs.

On 8/21/2021 at 2:39 AM, killamch89 said:

Graphically, it's amazing but the gameplay was dull. All you're doing is watering plants and throwing statues in the water ffs.

Seriously, it was that part that really got me off with even trying to consider playing it. It's definitely not worth the time as it's going to bore me to death. 

On 8/21/2021 at 12:11 PM, skyfire said:

Yeah I noticed that too. I am wondering whoever played this for entire walkthrough must have got bored after some time. 

Seriously, when a game becomes very boring, it marks my end participating in playing it because I'm gaming to have fun and not to bored to death. 

This game looks absolutely fantastic. While the monochrome environment doesn't interest me all that much, the details and textures are so gorgeous I can't help but be very impressed. And that playable piano! But the lighting is the real star for me.

It's just so perfect. In an industry that seems full of either painted over windows or super obnoxious bloom, it's so nice to see lighting integrated so well and so evocatively, if you don't get close to the window, anyway.

On 8/20/2021 at 9:10 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah reminds me of the movie named inception. And also the thing is more on the puzzle and mystery side. like little nightmares. 

Exactly, the movie Inception is almost a copy do of the game if it's looked at very closely. Maybe it's even where the game inspiration came from. 

On 8/26/2021 at 3:54 PM, Empire said:

This game looks absolutely fantastic. While the monochrome environment doesn't interest me all that much, the details and textures are so gorgeous I can't help but be very impressed. And that playable piano! But the lighting is the real star for me.

It's just so perfect. In an industry that seems full of either painted over windows or super obnoxious bloom, it's so nice to see lighting integrated so well and so evocatively, if you don't get close to the window, anyway.

Yeah watching few minutes of gameplay would take time to get used to but the game is good though it's not better than little nightmares but it's good. 

On 8/26/2021 at 11:24 AM, Empire said:

Yeah - when it comes to making a perfect game designs, the graphics and it's lighting must be very compatible, otherwise it's going to off harmony which isn't going to make game effects fantastic.