Register Now
killamch89

Bethesda Selling Yet Another Port Of Elder Scrolls V Skyrim With Anniversary Edition

5 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Unfortunately, it's for the PS4 and up. I though you were talking about PC...

Nope, I never talked about having a PC, I don't own a PC at the moment. But I am making plans to exchange a PS3 console with my friend's PS4 console and balance him more $80 to own it. 

Do you think it's worth it for the price I'm offering upfront for the exchange? 

On 9/26/2021 at 2:43 AM, killamch89 said:

I'm not talking about Rockstar Games, I was referring to Bethesda and the Elder Scrolls series.

Sorry, it wasn't your comment I was trying quote with my reply, I missed it out or mixed it up kind of. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've never come to play any Bethesda and the elder scrolls series before. But seeing this one here shows the gaming company is on steady revamp, 10 editions within 7 seasons marks a wonderful achievement for them. If I get a chance to own one of it's series I wouldn't be upgrading eveytime because the upgrade fee is high. 

Skyrim Special Edition is all you need to have everything you need to get and it's something that's totally worth it. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Skyrim Special Edition is all you need to have everything you need to get and it's something that's totally worth it. 

It will be appreciated if you can drop a trailer of this game 'skyrim special edition, for me to go through it again, if I'll consider it in the future when I finally lay my hands on PS4 this year. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Nope, I never talked about having a PC, I don't own a PC at the moment. But I am making plans to exchange a PS3 console with my friend's PS4 console and balance him more $80 to own it. 

Do you think it's worth it for the price I'm offering upfront for the exchange? 

If you consider the selling price of a new or fairly used PS4 console in the open market or online stores like eBay and the rest, then you can know if it's a good deal for you. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you consider the selling price of a new or fairly used PS4 console in the open market or online stores like eBay and the rest, then you can know if it's a good deal for you. 

You're making sense, that's why I truly  wanted to get the game at eBay the fairly used option to reduce its price. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It will be appreciated if you can drop a trailer of this game 'skyrim special edition, for me to go through it again, if I'll consider it in the future when I finally lay my hands on PS4 this year. 

Well, here is said trailer;

And @Heatman is pointing you in the right direction. Please, whatever you do, do not let your first experience of this game be on PS3. The port is terrible. PC is obviously the best version of any Bethesda RPG provided your PC is up to snuff, but from there Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PS4 are next best options.

20 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Well, here is said trailer;

And @Heatman is pointing you in the right direction. Please, whatever you do, do not let your first experience of this game be on PS3. The port is terrible. PC is obviously the best version of any Bethesda RPG provided your PC is up to snuff, but from there Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PS4 are next best options.

With what I saw on the trailer I'll simply say, the game is superb indeed. The picture quality is top notch, the background looks so real that I thought it's one of those Hollywood action movies. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're making sense, that's why I truly  wanted to get the game at eBay the fairly used option to reduce its price. 

Just don't be in a rush in making any deals that is concerned with exchange of your console. Make sure you explore all the options before making a decision. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

With what I saw on the trailer I'll simply say, the game is superb indeed. The picture quality is top notch, the background looks so real that I thought it's one of those Hollywood action movies. 

Listen to @Shagger, it's best to play it on PC because then you can get to use the full capabilities of modding to make Skyrim into what you want instead of the poor imitation that currently on consoles especially the PS4 and PS5.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Listen to @Shagger, it's best to play it on PC because then you can get to use the full capabilities of modding to make Skyrim into what you want instead of the poor imitation that currently on consoles especially the PS4 and PS5.

Exactly - it's why I have some games like Skyrim strictly for play on my PC in order to enjoy all the features I can be able to improvise with the game. 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:36 PM, Heatman said:

Just don't be in a rush in making any deals that is concerned with exchange of your console. Make sure you explore all the options before making a decision. 

Yes, I wouldn't trade without having background knowledge about the other's type. It's a friend's own, I do play with his PS4, it's okay, I see enough reasons taking it from him. 

On 9/28/2021 at 2:56 AM, Heatman said:

Exactly - it's why I have some games like Skyrim strictly for play on my PC in order to enjoy all the features I can be able to improvise with the game. 

PC is the best platform for modding any game at all. The Xbox would be the only console I could recommend for modding but it's basically like a budget PC so...

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

PC is the best platform for modding any game at all. The Xbox would be the only console I could recommend for modding but it's basically like a budget PC so...

Yeah - personally I don't really care about game modding on consoles. If it's not on PC, I'm not interested at all. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - personally I don't really care about game modding on consoles. If it's not on PC, I'm not interested at all. 

Same here and that's one of the main reasons I'll never go back to being a console gamer primarily. It's just too restrictive of a platform in my opinion.