Register Now
Joshua Farrell

House Network Cloud/Backup Servers

2 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Trustrank and many other similar trust specific review and rating platforms are kind of problematic due to manipulation of the reviews. 

Yeah - That's true some extent because I have seen some situations where websites owners asks their visitors to give them good reviews on the reviews website. 

I currently have a home network server, runs mostly Plex and other things that I would deem critical for one reason or another. 

do I store files on there? Yes, it has about a 8TB drive setup running Windows 10 on a old Dell power edge server. 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:36 AM, Syntax said:

I currently have a home network server, runs mostly Plex and other things that I would deem critical for one reason or another. 

do I store files on there? Yes, it has about a 8TB drive setup running Windows 10 on a old Dell power edge server. 

How much all of that costed you?

On 9/27/2021 at 7:06 AM, Syntax said:

Wow - that looks innovative and impressive as well. It looks like something that I might be open to making use of as well.