Register Now
StaceyPowers

Thread to help identify old games

If this thread already exists, sorry—I couldn’t find it. Anyway, I thought I’d make a thread where we could help each other identify old games.

I’m trying to find the name of an old PC game involving driving around in the dark in a landscape of geometric objects (i.e. pyramids and the like). I think they had eyes on them.

I searched every term I could think of to both narrow down, and open up the results, and I couldn't find anything that matched the details you gave. Is there anything else you can remember about the game?

It's too bad this isn't an NES game, because then I could most likely just give you the title without having to even think about it for more than a couple seconds.

Edited by The Blackangel

Speaking of identifying things, what was name of that film from the early '90's where people had a third eye in between their eyebrows?  I used to get yelled at by people for talking about it 30 years ago?  What was in that that film that would illicit such a response from people?  I to this day don't know.

11 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Speaking of identifying things, what was name of that film from the early '90's where people had a third eye in between their eyebrows?  I used to get yelled at by people for talking about it 30 years ago?  What was in that that film that would illicit such a response from people?  I to this day don't know.

I found a few.

The Third Eye
Third Eye Spies
Nation Of The Third Eye: Dark Files
The 3rd Eye

Here's a link to a Google search I did that may help you out more.

On 8/22/2021 at 7:29 PM, StaceyPowers said:

If this thread already exists, sorry—I couldn’t find it. Anyway, I thought I’d make a thread where we could help each other identify old games.

I’m trying to find the name of an old PC game involving driving around in the dark in a landscape of geometric objects (i.e. pyramids and the like). I think they had eyes on them.

What's the object that you're driving in the old game? Is it a car or motorcycle or even a ride in space? You have to help us out with specifics in order to know what to look for.