Register Now
StaceyPowers

Are video gamers (sometimes) narcissistic?

On 10/14/2021 at 7:44 PM, Boblee said:

Some kids and even adults tend to dispose narcissistic behaviour amongst themselves with games they get into. The rate at which some of them are toxic to fellow gamers is worrying. 

This has been going on for years and those are the people I purposely target in-game just so that they'll rage quit and leave with their toxicity.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

This has been going on for years and those are the people I purposely target in-game just so that they'll rage quit and leave with their toxicity.

You have the energy to deal with them. If it's up to me, I would ignore them till they feel their existence is irrelevant. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, those causing toxic in the gaming community online and offline should be targeted, make them feel ashamed since they want to saturate the gaming community. 

I don't believe that there is anything that can be done to such individuals to make them feel bad or regret their life behavior. 

57 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I don't believe that there is anything that can be done to such individuals to make them feel bad or regret their life behavior. 

Hmm, that means their conscience is gone since they aren't affected by emotions when the polite people out there feel so disgruntled about their attitude reporting them to the community management. 

52 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, that means their conscience is gone since they aren't affected by emotions when the polite people out there feel so disgruntled about their attitude reporting them to the community management. 

Have you been in contact with sadistic people? They are almost the same thing with narcissistic people because they both operate and see life from one angle. They can't be corrected or made to feel bad. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, those causing toxic in the gaming community online and offline should be targeted, make them feel ashamed since they want to saturate the gaming community. 

Seriously - trying to do this will just be a complete waste of time because it's not going to be fruitful as these kind of people never listen to anyone but themselves. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - trying to do this will just be a complete waste of time because it's not going to be fruitful as these kind of people never listen to anyone but themselves. 

Laughs, I see such toxic online gamers being too stubborn, because they are simply many. The best thing is adopting a system bot that filters toxic comments, issue warning to those flouting the guidelines set up via online gaming. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Laughs, I see such toxic online gamers being too stubborn, because they are simply many. The best thing is adopting a system bot that filters toxic comments, issue warning to those flouting the guidelines set up via online gaming. 

The truth of the matter is that you would never really be able to get rid of them in such community because they are like cancer that spread so fast and corrupt other people. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The truth of the matter is that you would never really be able to get rid of them in such community because they are like cancer that spread so fast and corrupt other people. 

They are simply what you called them, they simply wouldn't stay off or back off from inflicting bad weather in the gaming community. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

They are simply what you called them, they simply wouldn't stay off or back off from inflicting bad weather in the gaming community. 

Look at how they hit hard the Fortnite gaming community and put it in the shape that it is today. These guys are horrible. 

47 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Look at how they hit hard the Fortnite gaming community and put it in the shape that it is today. These guys are horrible. 

They only ruined their game, no one caused them, that's greediness they carried out. When you're making money from your creativity you shouldn't eat alone, always recognise your marketers. They failed to meet up to Google and Apple again, that's why they're out in the market spotlight now. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

They only ruined their game, no one caused them, that's greediness they carried out. When you're making money from your creativity you shouldn't eat alone, always recognise your marketers. They failed to meet up to Google and Apple again, that's why they're out in the market spotlight now. 

All these are down to their greed which cost them to the extent of not wanting to pay for using other games platforms to sell their games with their pay to win strategy. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

All these are down to their greed which cost them to the extent of not wanting to pay for using other games platforms to sell their games with their pay to win strategy. 

I know they'll be using other platforms to market their pay to win video game, but they should know that, they wouldn't get same spotlight which Apple and Google offered them.