Register Now
StaceyPowers

Anyone else have trouble with jumping in games?

On 9/14/2021 at 8:25 AM, Darth said:

I know what you mean lol. I've a lot better on console because I've become accustomed to the controller. But when I started playing Valorant recently on my laptop, I was awful with jumping. I was struggling to jump on to a box and then jump into a room. Always fell off 😂

Yeah, most platformers are harder to navigate with keyboard and mouse. It's best to use an Xbox controller...

On 9/30/2021 at 12:05 AM, Justin11 said:

I witness AI jumping up over a slide tackle when I'm playing PES 17, but I wouldn't know how to handle that, it's simply difficult for me, but I know it's possible but requires some coding using my controller. 

You can actually look up on YouTube how it's done. I'm very sure that it's something that is very possible to find online. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can actually look up on YouTube how it's done. I'm very sure that it's something that is very possible to find online. 

Yes, it will surely be there, but going over at the learning page via the video game I'm playing which is PES 17, I can simply learn how to apply it, I'll be considering the two options. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it will surely be there, but going over at the learning page via the video game I'm playing which is PES 17, I can simply learn how to apply it, I'll be considering the two options. 

Yeah - you should do that because I'm very sure that it's something that is going to be very helpful for you with that quest. 

On 10/1/2021 at 3:08 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - you should do that because I'm very sure that it's something that is going to be very helpful for you with that quest. 

I've searched such trick in the controller option side, still I couldn't find it. You'll only apply such skill during dribbles, like when an opponent slide, you can simply flick Dual analog shock, or move L button immediately the opponent's slide tackle will be jumped over. Such trick is what I use to bypass opponents slide tackle, Lol. 

On 10/3/2021 at 1:11 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It truly depends on your ability to master the controller and the keys to input to enable any kind of skills in any given game. 

Yeah - That's very correct. When you can't or don't get the control instructions well, there is no way you would get the jump right. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - That's very correct. When you can't or don't get the control instructions well, there is no way you would get the jump right. 

Fir sure, most of the control instructions are well outlined in the game before beginning any match, that's why I love gijg over to training session to get more experience.