Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

Whet about other colours and models of the switch version, how much are they selling it via Amazon? $299.9 is almost $300, they should simply make it that, no need of removing a single cent, because it doesn't count. 

I said that already that it's $300 because $299.9 is the same thing as $300 for me. There is no need stressing it. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

I said that already that it's $300 because $299.9 is the same thing as $300 for me. There is no need stressing it. 

I've seen it, no need stressing it out, it's simply $300. I know after adding it to the cart and finally paying for it, the price will top up more due to shipping fees via Amazon. 

31 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've seen it, no need stressing it out, it's simply $300. I know after adding it to the cart and finally paying for it, the price will top up more due to shipping fees via Amazon. 

Yeah, although the last time I checked it out on Amazon, it was currently out of stock but you can check it now and see if it's available. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Nintendo consoles can't replace smart phones in.amy way via gaming, because people fancy buying smart phones. Because, some aren't all that expensive like the newer version of Ninetendo. Since they have smart phones, they'll always be tempted to use it for games too. 

The only thing that smartphone can do better than Nintendo Switch console is to make voice calls and that's it. When it comes to gaming, NS is better than smartphone games. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, although the last time I checked it out on Amazon, it was currently out of stock but you can check it now and see if it's available. 

No problem, when I'm ready for the console I'll simply do that. At this time, I don't have extra funds to pour on a new console. I'm comfortable with my PS4 console. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

The only thing that smartphone can do better than Nintendo Switch console is to make voice calls and that's it. When it comes to gaming, NS is better than smartphone games. 

Ninetendo is simply customized to offer more gaming, which is made quality and not in the level of smart phone when it comes to quality of gameplay, Ninetendo edges past smart phone concerning gaming. Had it been it allows calls it could've been perfect. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

No problem, when I'm ready for the console I'll simply do that. At this time, I don't have extra funds to pour on a new console. I'm comfortable with my PS4 console. 

No worries mate, whatever that works for you is what you should do because it's all you and your decision stands. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Ninetendo is simply customized to offer more gaming, which is made quality and not in the level of smart phone when it comes to quality of gameplay, Ninetendo edges past smart phone concerning gaming. Had it been it allows calls it could've been perfect. 

It is actually why I am considering to stop playing any kind of video games on my smartphone and switch up all my gameplay to a Nintendo switch.

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

No worries mate, whatever that works for you is what you should do because it's all you and your decision stands. 

Sure, that's what I'm in for. I can't enroll into what's not working for me, I am simply on what's working for me, because it makes life and gaming easier for me. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It is actually why I am considering to stop playing any kind of video games on my smartphone and switch up all my gameplay to a Nintendo switch.

A lot of gamers already have and switched to playing with Nintendo Switch console because they offer a better gaming experience. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you've concluded to doing such, then their is no doubt that Ninetendo is a perfect handbook video game console. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

A lot of gamers already have and switched to playing with Nintendo Switch console because they offer a better gaming experience. 

Yeah, it's also part of the reason why I had to work on moving away from playing on my smartphone and go to Nintendo Switch to have a more better gaming experience. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's also part of the reason why I had to work on moving away from playing on my smartphone and go to Nintendo Switch to have a more better gaming experience. 

Any gamer who played on Nintendo Switch for once would definitely be interested in making it a permanent portable gaming device. 

On 12/4/2021 at 1:04 PM, Heatman said:

Any gamer who played on Nintendo Switch for once would definitely be interested in making it a permanent portable gaming device. 

Of course yes, it's better than playing with or on Smartphone by all means necessary.