Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

On 12/14/2021 at 6:48 PM, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's one my biggest challenge of making use of the reviews that I see in Google play store and even some in Trustpilot. 

That's, you never know the one you should be trusting, since most of the comments are paid to participate, the users will definitely make useful posts simply to gain some financial rewards. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's, you never know the one you should be trusting, since most of the comments are paid to participate, the users will definitely make useful posts simply to gain some financial rewards. 

It's actually why I don't really believe that the YouTube review that you watch and see them review any product or games serves better use. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why I don't really believe that the YouTube review that you watch and see them review any product or games serves better use. 

Most of them doesn't serve anything is simply for the maker of the video to gain more views and subs + likes on the video he or she created and nothing more. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Most of them doesn't serve anything is simply for the maker of the video to gain more views and subs + likes on the video he or she created and nothing more. 

Once the reviews are made all well, you can easily see that because the product of subject of reviews would be dissected very well. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once the reviews are made all well, you can easily see that because the product of subject of reviews would be dissected very well. 

Their is no hiding to quality reviews, when it is made, we'll definitely spot it, and make use of the information passed through it. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Playing games with my smartphone now would most likely happen when I'm not with Nintendo Switch and I really need to play. 

Most people that I know to own Nintendo Switch don't play on their smartphone often again. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most people that I know to own Nintendo Switch don't play on their smartphone often again. 

Why would they stress themselves to still play on their smartphone when they have a far more better system to play with? 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Why would they stress themselves to still play on their smartphone when they have a far more better system to play with? 

Well, if the gamer is quite addicted to playing with his or her smartphone, having a Nintendo Switch wouldn't change anything for him. 

9 hours ago, o-o said:

I haven't found a game that I like yet.

Used to like Clash of Clans / Clash Royale, but now I can't stand them. I'm really waiting for Diablo Inmortal to be officially released, as a big Diablo fan!

Diablo series are cool action RPG, I love the ones I've played, which is from 1-3. I am looking forward to it's latest release too. 

14 hours ago, o-o said:

I haven't found a game that I like yet.

Used to like Clash of Clans / Clash Royale, but now I can't stand them. I'm really waiting for Diablo Inmortal to be officially released, as a big Diablo fan!

Clash of Clans never really made it for me as a big game. I tried it out just once and that was it finally with me. Diablo Immortal will definitely be a big heat.