Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no way they can be compared with in terms of game quality. Even the size of the games on PC or console can't be played on mobile. 

Yes, mobile is simply different from consoles. Consoles are mainly built for video games, whereas mobile are simply supported with game features. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, mobile is simply different from consoles. Consoles are mainly built for video games, whereas mobile are simply supported with game features. 

But still I love playing games on my phone. It's easy to carry it anywhere. Specially when you are travelling and bored, you can play games like Mir4 or Batman, and it feels just like PSP.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no way they can be compared with in terms of game quality. Even the size of the games on PC or console can't be played on mobile. 

Some console games file size is bigger than the full internal memory of smartphone. How in the world would the games be able to get installed to begin with? 

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

But still I love playing games on my phone. It's easy to carry it anywhere. Specially when you are travelling and bored, you can play games like Mir4 or Batman, and it feels just like PSP.

I understand what you're saying, mobile phone games will always be in-demand. But I don't play it much, because I use my device more when it comes to surfing online. I travel with my PC and console anytime I want. 

On 9/11/2021 at 11:50 PM, Heatman said:

Gaming have improved so much that almost every single game we've on PC and consoles are made available in the android or iOS version. 

There are so many people who are very comfortable with mobile games because of its playing convenience. 

I'm a very good gamer on my smartphone. I do play every now and then. I have the latest Call of Duty Season 9 : Nightmare already downloaded. 

43 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's quite some time now I visited my smart phone games, I use my console mostly. The last time I can remember which I played on my mobile is; Asphalt 9 legends. 

Asphalt car race games are definitely way too cooler on consoles. Although, I have played the mobile version of it, they are good too. 

Just now, Boblee said:

Asphalt car race games are definitely way too cooler on consoles. Although, I have played the mobile version of it, they are good too. 

Yeah, they are good too on mobile especially the 3D version of it. It resembles PS2 console version via Android that has better RAM. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The battery of my smartphone isn't enough to run all my programs in the day. It literally cut down my playing games on it. 

What's the battery mAh of your smartphone? If it's anything less than 6000 mAh, it's definitely not going to serve me. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Quality 6,000 mAh battery should take you on for a long time if you're playing with your mobile phone. Unless you didn't buy your device brand new. 

Most smartphone batteries can be replaced now, so it's not a big deal if the battery gets weak and dies off too quickly.