Register Now
StaceyPowers

In what ways could open world games be radically redesigned?

30 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

We don't need such kind of transactions in gaming as a priority, it should be made by free will and not a choice for gamers, that's where the developers fell short. 

We don't need it but the companies need it and it's not wrong for them to need it but too much use of it is what's wrong. 

On 10/1/2021 at 4:15 PM, Heatman said:

We don't need it but the companies need it and it's not wrong for them to need it but too much use of it is what's wrong. 

Yes, they need it but not being too demanding and obviously in need of more money. I understand money drives, but we shouldn't make it foremost. When we are impressing the customers surely huge financial returns comes in, such is what the game companies ought to focus on. 

On 10/3/2021 at 12:46 AM, Head_Hunter said:

No average gamer would love such kind of nicro-transactions of a thing via the video games in which he or she is playing. I'll simply drop it down totally. 

Yeah - it certainly kills the vibe most people have when it comes to playing games because once the microtransactions kicks in, it becomes frustrating to play. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it certainly kills the vibe most people have when it comes to playing games because once the microtransactions kicks in, it becomes frustrating to play. 

Yes, I don't like it too, when micro-transactions comes in when I'm playing a video game at some point. Because it means additional fee from the one I used in purchasing the game. I should be left with option to upgrade or not.