Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is a game you have played that you would bet no one else here has?

7 hours ago, onii chan said:

I have never met anyone who has played this game😂 its a game that i used to play as a kid with my family, it was the disney game think fast

image.png.9e4bda0250ac8ff3b58c7fd2d36f9723.png

i wonder if anyone else has played this, it uses controllers that look like this that connects to the ps2

image.png.72292b66c431127e55d68b4d19b004cd.png

Never in my life could had I imagine that such controllers existed xD 

23 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Never in my life could had I imagine that such controllers existed xD 

😂the game is a trivia type game with multiple choice answers and whatever answer you choose would be what colour you pressed on the controller, essentially its kahoot on console 😂

2 minutes ago, onii chan said:

😂the game is a trivia type game with multiple choice answers and whatever answer you choose would be what colour you pressed on the controller, essentially its kahoot on console 😂

Oh yeah I know the game show itself, its very common to see videogame versions tv game shows, family feud, jeopardy etc. But one with its own controller like the game show? I was not expecting that hahaha😂 truly a rare game

9 hours ago, onii chan said:

I have never met anyone who has played this game😂 its a game that i used to play as a kid with my family, it was the disney game think fast

image.png.9e4bda0250ac8ff3b58c7fd2d36f9723.png

i wonder if anyone else has played this, it uses controllers that look like this that connects to the ps2

image.png.72292b66c431127e55d68b4d19b004cd.png

I've seen these controllers before. I think it was my sister that had them for some family, party and quiz games.

Edited by Shagger

21 hours ago, Shagger said:

I've seen these controllers before. I think it was my sister that had them for some family, party and quiz games.

It's only for a weird product (sex toys vibrator) that I have seen that kind of controller before. 

Just now, Shagger said:

QWMV.gif.032b5e2d11fd9ab09e64098739b121de.gif

You would have made your point perfectly well if you had omitted that detail.

I bet someone would have still asked me what's the weird product, so I decided to save all the stress and mention it once and for all 😂.