Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is a game you have played that you would bet no one else here has?

On 9/22/2021 at 5:03 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I've played different games in my gaming life written and spoken in Chinese language, Japanese language, french language as well. 

Seriously - I don't really mind if any games that I played is made in other languages. In fact, I'm open to others languages more than English. 

Their are old school games way back in the late 90s, 2000s, you'll get to see them when you simply search swiftly around Google. But the options I'll recommend for you are;

* FIFA 96

* Monster Hunter

* Resident evil 7 etc. 

Edited by Justin11

On 9/25/2021 at 7:14 PM, The Blackangel said:

I always heard that English is the hardest language to learn as a second language. But if that's so, then why is English the international language of trade?

English is very easy to learn as far as I'm concerned. I don't even see anything difficult in it. The same thing goes with Spanish language. 

On 9/27/2021 at 3:51 AM, Heatman said:

English is very easy to learn as far as I'm concerned. I don't even see anything difficult in it. The same thing goes with Spanish language. 

On that point, I always heard that Spanish and French are the easiest two languages to learn. Spanish being the easier of the two. If that's the case, then I just suck at languages, because I've been using Rosetta Stone to try to learn Spanish, and it's going incredibly slow. I'm not learning jack shit. Eventually I'll learn it. I may be old and gray by that time, but I will learn it.

On 9/26/2021 at 3:00 AM, Justin11 said:

Their are old school games way back in the late 90s, 2000s, you'll get to see them when you simply search swiftly around Google. But the options I'll recommend for you are;

* FIFA 96

* Monster Hunter

* Resident evil 7 etc. 

FIFA 96 is one game in there that's pretty old in my opinion. I can remember my playing days with it on my PS1. 

47 minutes ago, Heatman said:

FIFA 96 is one game in there that's pretty old in my opinion. I can remember my playing days with it on my PS1. 

On 9/26/2021 at 3:00 AM, Justin11 said:

* FIFA 96

* Monster Hunter

* Resident evil 7 etc. 

Why does it seem like every other thread turns into a discussion about FIFA. I mean @Justin11 you can't be seriously telling us you think any of the games listed there are "a game you have played that you would bet no one else here has?".  I'm starting to think a bunch of EA employees joined the form to get the new FIFA some traction.  Can we get on topic?

Edited by Crazycrab

5 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Why does it seem like every other thread turns into a discussion about FIFA. I mean @Justin11 you can't be seriously telling us you think any of the games listed there are "a game you have played that you would bet no one else here has?".  I'm starting to think a bunch of EA employees joined the form to get the new FIFA some traction.  Can we get on topic?

He's probably a huge fan of FIFA games, and as such thinks maybe he played more of it than others. 

On topic, are you familiar with the game Shark Jaws? It's a single player horror arcade game develop by Atari Inc in 1975. It's a copy of the movie Jaws with the storyline of sharks 🦈 attacks on people that's subsequently made into video games. 

Just now, Heatman said:

On topic, are you familiar with the game Shark Jaws? It's a single player horror arcade game develop by Atari Inc in 1975. It's a copy of the movie Jaws with the storyline of sharks 🦈 attacks on people that's subsequently made into video games. 

Never heard of it but I'm not surprised, there was a lot of licensed games in the 70's and 80's.  The game sounds pretty similar to Maneater that came out last year.

5 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Never heard of it but I'm not surprised, there was a lot of licensed games in the 70's and 80's.  The game sounds pretty similar to Maneater that came out last year.

I never get to play Maneater, had to go check its trailer out and it's almost the same thing with a little difference. In the trailer, it seems it's not only sharks that was running rampage in killing and eating men but it's strictly Sharks on Shark Jaws. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're indeed wonderful for uploading this retro FIFA game via PS1 console. I never played this one, but the names I got from the gameplay, are familiar because I read lots of news around soccer. I remember football icons like, Roberto Baggio of Italy, Ronaldo of Brazil, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos etc. 

I love that game it brings those old memories back to me, making me considering turning back the hands of time to experience it one more time, Lol. 

On 9/29/2021 at 2:55 AM, Justin11 said:

You're indeed wonderful for uploading this retro FIFA game via PS1 console. I never played this one, but the names I got from the gameplay, are familiar because I read lots of news around soccer. I remember football icons like, Roberto Baggio of Italy, Ronaldo of Brazil, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos etc. 

I love that game it brings those old memories back to me, making me considering turning back the hands of time to experience it one more time, Lol. 

Seriously - the game was pretty fun back then and it made a lot of sense to me as well. Although, I don't play much of such games now, I did enjoy it. 

On 10/1/2021 at 2:12 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - the game was pretty fun back then and it made a lot of sense to me as well. Although, I don't play much of such games now, I did enjoy it. 

If I have console like PS4 just as you have I wouldn't bother myself playing those lower grade console games, unless when I feel like going retrospective then I can opt in for them, 😂😂😂