Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is a game you have played that you would bet no one else here has?

On 9/28/2021 at 6:24 AM, Heatman said:

I never get to play Maneater, had to go check its trailer out and it's almost the same thing with a little difference. In the trailer, it seems it's not only sharks that was running rampage in killing and eating men but it's strictly Sharks on Shark Jaws. 

Maybe I missed it, but what platforms is this game on? I'm liking what I saw. Also until now, I had never heard of it.

9 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Maybe I missed it, but what platforms is this game on? I'm liking what I saw. Also until now, I had never heard of it.

It's out on all the major one's as far as I know.  PC, PS4, XBox One and Nintendo Switch.

On 10/3/2021 at 3:30 PM, Justin11 said:

If I have console like PS4 just as you have I wouldn't bother myself playing those lower grade console games, unless when I feel like going retrospective then I can opt in for them, 😂😂😂

I actually have PlayStation 4 now, it's the only PS console that I have left with my PC as well. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually have PlayStation 4 now, it's the only PS console that I have left with my PC as well. 

Okay, at least you have two modern devices suitable for quality gaming. The month is gearing up faster, I am hoping to get mine sooner to enjoy quality gaming like you do. 

25 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, at least you have two modern devices suitable for quality gaming. The month is gearing up faster, I am hoping to get mine sooner to enjoy quality gaming like you do. 

Yeah - if it's possible for my cousins to take my PC 💻, they would have done it a long time ago. I'm glad they can't. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - if it's possible for my cousins to take my PC 💻, they would have done it a long time ago. I'm glad they can't. 

Its not meant for them to take everything, no. We have device mainly for personal use just as the PC. I don't gamble with my phone since I don't have PC now, given it out is what I can't tolerate cos it does multi purpose tasks. 

On 10/3/2021 at 6:12 PM, The Blackangel said:

It's available on Playstation 4 and Playstation 5 console. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When it is available on PS4, PS5 then it means the video game is at the pinnacle of it all. PS4, and PS5 are simply the gamers choice due to its high quality engines. 

Yeah - Playstation 4 is very versatile when it comes to games that are available on it. It's actually why I'm still stuck on it. 

On 10/5/2021 at 12:32 AM, Razor1911 said:

By looking at the conversations I am having here, I don't see any PUBG lover here. I think not many people here like this game. So I will choose this one that I played which is quite unpopular here. 😆

Nope - most of us have played it but it gets old pretty quickly and with the hackers and bots, it's an even more unbearable experience.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nope - most of us have played it but it gets old pretty quickly and with the hackers and bots and bots, it's an even more unbearable experience.

Seriously, it's actually one of the reasons why I had to move on from PUBG games. Hackers and bots ruined the game.