Register Now
Heatman

FIFA 15 Server officially shutdown

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's because they know their fanboys will always buy it no matter what.

Seriously - they know that's a certainty for them when it comes to making money off their fanboys no matter what they produce and release for them to play. 

On 10/2/2021 at 2:19 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously - they know that's a certainty for them when it comes to making money off their fanboys no matter what they produce and release for them to play. 

It makes voting with your wallet useless if the others aren't going to do the same...

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Because the fanboys wouldn't vote in, they'll simply influence the video game with their fanboyism just because they're egoistic in nature. 

Currently, there's no definite way of fixing this because unless we the gamers are all on the same page, the situation will never be resolved.

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Currently, there's no definite way of fixing this because unless we the gamers are all on the same page, the situation will never be resolved.

Exactly - It's something that's going to with us for a while and I'm not really sure if it's ever going be fixed. 

On 10/6/2021 at 2:45 AM, killamch89 said:

Well there must be a solution - what ways do you think we can combat this?

Seriously, I don't really that there would be any solution to it yet because I'm not sure of what to stop one from being a fanboy. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's one of the spirit of having money. When you have money your thinking sense changes, you can even spend double of the main commodity's price tag just to show yourself off. That's the case of the game fanboys. 

I don't really think that being a fanboy has anything to do with having money. Some fanboys are poor or average earners but mostly don't have control over their spending. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't really think that being a fanboy has anything to do with having money. Some fanboys are poor or average earners but mostly don't have control over their spending. 

But what's the benefit surrounding their spending spree when it comes to ordering for games that lacks the expectation when they know it doesn't worth the funds they are throwing into it! 

Just now, Justin11 said:

But what's the benefit surrounding their spending spree when it comes to ordering for games that lacks the expectation when they know it doesn't worth the funds they are throwing into it! 

In the end, it's all about the money that these gaming companies makes off their fanboys no matter how little it seems. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

In the end, it's all about the money that these gaming companies makes off their fanboys no matter how little it seems. 

Lol, they are simply enriching the gaming companies the more even when the game doesn't deserve it, they keep pushing it up with their money making others opinion feeling unpleasant about the game release futile. 

On 10/5/2021 at 3:42 AM, killamch89 said:

EA have simply blocked such, I don't believe now that they'll be opening it the game agsin for gamers playing time. They simply wants their other editions to sell off as well like the way FIFA 15 did and even more.