Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here ever regretted a preorder so much you won’t preorder again?

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's exactly how the purchase should be when it comes to pre-order. I wouldn't still preorder aside from the video game manufacturers. 

I wonder who even goes beyond the the game's company to pre order for any kind of games? It's not reasonable and realistic to me at all. 

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I wonder who even goes beyond the the game's company to pre order for any kind of games? It's not reasonable and realistic to me at all. 

Yes, if anyone do that, it will simply be a risky one due to the people who are hiding under the umbrella of legit gaming compaies just to take away gamers funds in the name of pre-order. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, if anyone do that, it will simply be a risky one due to the people who are hiding under the umbrella of legit gaming compaies just to take away gamers funds in the name of pre-order. 

Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if some gamers are that dull in doing that sort of thing and end up with throwing their money in the wind. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if some gamers are that dull in doing that sort of thing and end up with throwing their money in the wind. 

You shouldn't be surprised dude, because some persons online don't learn they still fall into scam repeatedly. 

On 11/15/2021 at 8:51 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Pre-ordering direct will offer you some relaxation than pre-ordering from scalpers website. 

Personally, I believe that making use of the PlayStation store in making your pre-order is the best way for you to get the game in a way that you are not going to be disappointed.

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I believe that making use of the PlayStation store in making your pre-order is the best way for you to get the game in a way that you are not going to be disappointed.

Have you ever pre ordered any games through the PlayStation store and you never had any issues with the game at all? 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Have you ever pre ordered any games through the PlayStation store and you never had any issues with the game at all? 

I'm not really a fan of pre ordering video games no matter how much I really wanted the game. Although I have seen some gamers with good experience from their pre orders. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not really a fan of pre ordering video games no matter how much I really wanted the game. Although I have seen some gamers with good experience from their pre orders. 

I have seen at least two members here who's got a good experience with getting some games on pre order. I would have pre ordered Call of Duty Vanguard but called it off at the last minute. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have seen at least two members here who's got a good experience with getting some games on pre order. I would have pre ordered Call of Duty Vanguard but called it off at the last minute. 

Shagger did with his own pre order which I can't remember the game and from his explanation, it was worth it. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Shagger did with his own pre order which I can't remember the game and from his explanation, it was worth it. 

If you check the number of people that actually active on this community having only two people with good experience with their pre-order of video games doesn't really cut it from me to change my mind towards it.

On 11/21/2021 at 2:29 PM, Heatman said:

If you check the number of people that actually active on this community having only two people with good experience with their pre-order of video games doesn't really cut it from me to change my mind towards it.

Seriously, that's a pure give away fact that you have just pointed out and it's not more than 3 gamers here that have got good experience with their pre orders. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's a pure give away fact that you have just pointed out and it's not more than 3 gamers here that have got good experience with their pre orders. 

If Ghost of Tishusma Legends ends up coming out with no form of nicro-transactions in it, I would definitely pre order the video game. 

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If Ghost of Tishusma Legends ends up coming out with no form of nicro-transactions in it, I would definitely pre order the video game. 

Who wouldn't like to have and play a video game that's without any kind of microtransactions today? I would personally jump at the game.