Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here ever regretted a preorder so much you won’t preorder again?

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wow, that's absurd if you ask if for these companies to allow such to arrangement to exist between them and game's scalpers. 

If it could be something that can be proved beyond every reasonable doubt that a company does that, it's going to take them out of business. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it could be something that can be proved beyond every reasonable doubt that a company does that, it's going to take them out of business. 

Seriously, the gamers and fans actually can sue them for exploiting and manipulating them into scams. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If they have the resources to sue them, they should do, because it's very cruel to get ripped off for game you spent your hard earned money for. 

Seriously, it's quite very disappointing that such things are still happening in the game industry right now even with all our exposure. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's quite very disappointing that such things are still happening in the game industry right now even with all our exposure. 

It's simply baffling that such happens, and the gaming company aren't doing anything to combat such cruel act. 

Definitely made a few mistakes with some pre-orders so I will refuse to pre-order any games that I haven't had previous experience of (series). So for example, with GTA or FIFA, I like the game so it's an easy decision for me to pre-order them. If it's from a developer or series I haven't tried before, I will wait for some gameplay and reviews.

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers have good experience with their pre orders that they might be lured into buying gain. Shagger did once but I'm not if he would be open to it again. 

Yeah, I think that I read up where he mentioned even the game he pre ordered and being satisfied with it. It's such a great news. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you aren't sure about who's the real dealer during pre-order, is better you wait for the right time when the game is launched officially. 

If I'm not getting to place the game's pre order directly from the game's company, I'm definitely not going to do it at all no matter the pressure. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I'm not getting to place the game's pre order directly from the game's company, I'm definitely not going to do it at all no matter the pressure. 

That's exactly how the purchase should be when it comes to pre-order. I wouldn't still preorder aside from the video game manufacturers.