Register Now
StaceyPowers

In what ways has being part of a gaming community enhanced your gaming experience?

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

And I've come to learn about many things here, and I'm a PC user, I'm learning to mod some kind of video games using my PC to add artistic designs to my pro xD. 

Games Modding is one of the best thing that comes with PC gaming. It sets it apart from any other gaming platform and make it unique. 

On 11/4/2021 at 12:35 AM, Justin11 said:

I am spending most of my time here at VGR forum than any other forum. I just love the recommendations done by other members, and the way users are helpful, and respectful. 

VGR is a great place to be ever since I have been making use of it and the same thing goes for PC gamer forum as well. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

VGR is a great place to be ever since I have been making use of it and the same thing goes for PC gamer forum as well. 

Which one is PC gamer forum? How does the forum works? 

I am settled on this forum and two other gaming forums, but I spent the most time here. 

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Which one is PC gamer forum? How does the forum works? 

I am settled on this forum and two other gaming forums, but I spent the most time here. 

I have come across a couple of gaming forum over the years and even the PC gamer as well. They do literally the same thing that's done here. 

16 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have come across a couple of gaming forum over the years and even the PC gamer as well. They do literally the same thing that's done here. 

That's wonderful, I never knew that's another forum that is similar to VGR. Can you link me up to the PC gamer let me see how the forum is.

50 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's wonderful, I never knew that's another forum that is similar to VGR. Can you link me up to the PC gamer let me see how the forum is.

I'm not sure if it's wise to share another game's forum link on here. It might be against the rules. 

16 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure if it's wise to share another game's forum link on here. It might be against the rules. 

You're simply correct, it will be better to send it via PM. Don't worry I'll reach you out via PM for you to share the link for me. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Is quite hard to compare VGR to other gaming forums. The traffic here is top notch, the userbase and interaction here is above all. 

Well, you can only be sure of where you are at eeh! Till you get to another place, then you can be able to compare. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Well, you can only be sure of where you are at eeh! Till you get to another place, then you can be able to compare. 

Sure, I wouldn't rate a site where I never been before higher than the one which is good to me. I can only compare when I'm around the both. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, I wouldn't rate a site where I never been before higher than the one which is good to me. I can only compare when I'm around the both. 

The platform is as good as VGR in my opinion with lots of engaging topics to talk on. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, that's how it is mostly with me. It's so like that I wouldn't be subject with my analysis of both websites. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's how it is mostly with me. It's so like that I wouldn't be subject with my analysis of both websites. 

Yeah, their is no need of being in subject of analysis between the sites. It's good to enjoy the two since you are familiar with the two gaming forum.