Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did a reviewer ever change how you perceived a game?

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes, very well, with at least a minimum of three reviews, it's supposed to be enough in getting you all the details you need to verify the games stats. 

Such is satisfactory to me, three reviews from three different publishers should satisfy me of they simply have same remarks positively or negatively about the video game option. 

On 10/21/2021 at 9:59 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, proper review it's simply what we need at the moment in order to avoid trash video games. I can't spend my hard earned money just for a wasteful and uninteresting game. 

Some people don't use reviews or watch game trailers when it comes to making their buying decisions and I keep wondering how they leave such at luck? 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some people don't use reviews or watch game trailers when it comes to making their buying decisions and I keep wondering how they leave such at luck? 

They obviously have money in excess to waste. If the game isn't worth it, they dump it and move on to the next one. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

You've seen it, they simply buy what they see on its cover. Some have money to spend for anything they love, so, they don't care about any video game they buy it provided their attention is attracted. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You've seen it, they simply buy what they see on its cover. Some have money to spend for anything they love, so, they don't care about any video game they buy it provided their attention is attracted. 

I'm guessing the same thing as well because if they have any kind of challenge with money, they will make sure they checked out the games before buying. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm guessing the same thing as well because if they have any kind of challenge with money, they will make sure they checked out the games before buying. 

Your exaction is right. They don't check on the games which they want to buy, they just buy because the trailer entices them. If they have low income like I do, they wouldn't rush to buy any video game. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Your exaction is right. They don't check on the games which they want to buy, they just buy because the trailer entices them. If they have low income like I do, they wouldn't rush to buy any video game. 

All their acts simply makes like difficult for the few one's who can't spend the cash easily. Take for instance when they buy into all these microtransactions shit, the company keeps on pushing it. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

All their acts simply makes like difficult for the few one's who can't spend the cash easily. Take for instance when they buy into all these microtransactions shit, the company keeps on pushing it. 

That's it. They are simply making life difficult for us who doesn't have much to spend to get those video games easily plus the micro-transactions. 

On 9/19/2021 at 8:21 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Did a reviewer ever help you see a game or something about it in a new way?

The real question is what's the essence of the reviews in the first place? It's to influence people's decisions in what they don't have much information on. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

The real question is what's the essence of the reviews in the first place? It's to influence people's decisions in what they don't have much information on. 

Exactly, it's what the reviews are set up to do and when they fall at doing it, it makes the reviewers work a useless one. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's what the reviews are set up to do and when they fall at doing it, it makes the reviewers work a useless one. 

I used to look up reviews on TrustPilot.com but over the years, it seems like their reviews is dropping on its honesty which is really a big problem.