Register Now
killamch89

Both Epic & Apple Lose Big After Court Rules On Their Legal Battle

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - whenever I see their game ads online whenever I'm surfing the internet, I would be like look at these fools. 

If you even look at the statistics of new players joining, it has dropped by a lot over the past 2 years and that's because most people already know what Fortnite is about.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

If you even look at the statistics of new players joining, it has dropped by a lot over the past 2 years and that's because most people already know what Fortnite is about.

Yeah - That's actually very correct. You even hardly hear people drag about how good the game is online like when they broke into the gaming world. 

On 10/2/2021 at 2:09 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - That's actually very correct. You even hardly hear people drag about how good the game is online like when they broke into the gaming world. 

At this point, I hardly see as many videos about Fortnite on Youtube as when it was popular. Everyone is too busy play COD Warzone.

20 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think mostly fortnite and PUBG folks are on facebook gaming and on twitch. Most youtubers have moved onto other games. Monetization cost on youtube is too high to waste on one game alone. 

Agreed - Both have run their course and other games like COD Warzone have taken over.

On 10/4/2021 at 2:45 AM, killamch89 said:

At this point, I hardly see as many videos about Fortnite on Youtube as when it was popular. Everyone is too busy play COD Warzone.

Seriously, that's actually very true and they're all looking forward to getting Call of Duty Vanguard and even Battlefield 2042. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let's be hoping that the developers of COD and battlefield, create something glamouring to gamers to enjoy and not simply reeling over same old features in the previous editions. 

They wouldn't like to disappoint their long waiting fans on both games. They have actually been good with those game series. 

30 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They wouldn't like to disappoint their long waiting fans on both games. They have actually been good with those game series. 

I am believing so too. Because in the past they've been doing wonderful with video game creation. So, the future wouldn't be different. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am believing so too. Because in the past they've been doing wonderful with video game creation. So, the future wouldn't be different. 

Yeah - specifically with most of their Call of Duty series as well as Battlefield, they wouldn't want to ruin their steam of money from there. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - specifically with most of their Call of Duty series as well as Battlefield, they wouldn't want to ruin their steam of money from there. 

Yeah, they'll be holding on to that, and improving the game all the time when new editions comes out, so, they'll keeping the money rolling in the bank account. 

On 10/7/2021 at 10:00 AM, Justin11 said:

Let's be hoping that the developers of COD and battlefield, create something glamouring to gamers to enjoy and not simply reeling over same old features in the previous editions. 

Well Battlefield 2042 has a lot of positive reviews from early players so that's a very good sign and I hope to soon be apart of that experience as well.

On 10/8/2021 at 8:59 AM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, they'll be holding on to that, and improving the game all the time when new editions comes out, so, they'll keeping the money rolling in the bank account. 

Yeah - they can't really let that series slip up, otherwise it's going to cost them a fortune to get the series fans back to playing the game again. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - they can't really let that series slip up, otherwise it's going to cost them a fortune to get the series fans back to playing the game again. 

Well of course COD and Battlefield have to both be on top of their game - if one slips up the other will totally dominate and neither company wants to be the loser.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well of course COD and Battlefield have to both be on top of their game - if one slips up the other will totally dominate and neither company wants to be the loser.

Exactly - and I wouldn't want to see any of them lose the grasp of what they have achieved already with their good franchise.