Register Now
skyfire

Chumbi Valley NFT Game

On 9/22/2021 at 9:09 AM, skyfire said:

For those who are into playing the NFT games, you may find the chumbi valley pretty interesting. 

Here;s  the short idea you can get out of the video. 

The name Chumbi really sounds very familiar to me, but I simply can't remember where I came across it first. The game looks pretty interesting from my perspective. 

Its a good concept for a game, like many others but the thing is the devs. backgrounds. Some just hype everybody and just run for the money after released. Hope they show some info for us to trust them. Most common scam hide their faces with avatars and stuffs.

On 9/29/2021 at 12:10 PM, skyfire said:

Yes you earn good Crypto while you play that game. So it seems like a good game for those who are into NFT and crypto blockchain. 

Yeah - I believe that they know very well that most people are very interested in earning cryptocurrencies no matter how small. 

On 10/4/2021 at 8:17 AM, skyfire said:

Yes I fall into that category too. I have tron, bch and other small cryptos and I make sure to keep an eye on while playing such games how this is being spent. 

That's a good collection that you have stored up there. Personally, I have BNB, ETC, LTC, BTT, SHIB, USDT, a little BTC. 

On 10/7/2021 at 6:43 AM, skyfire said:

Best part is that you have 0 dollar to invest into the game. So that is a good start. 

Exactly, it's just play for fun and save up cryptocurrency for yourself. It's just like making use of Cryptotab browser and mine cryptocurrency when you are browsing your favorite sites. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes and it's polygon blockchain based games and so anyhting you earn would have a good price 🙂

Exactly, I'm really impressed with how the Cryptotab browser works, I got almost a dollar from working with the miner yesterday.