Register Now
Justin11

Which of the new games have you discovered recently?

I am curious to ask this question, I feel like playing a new game developed recently either an action RPG, racing, soccer, adventure etc, will be accepted. 

I am simply short of games to play at the moment, your recommendations of any recent game will be ideal, thank you. 

3 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Watch Dogs Legion is one that I'm interested in but have not played. That has been out almost a year now. Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut is out. That game is pretty damn good and the scenery is amazing. If you want brand new-Far Cry 6 is coming out in a few days!

I'm definitely looking forward to that as well. It looks totally awesome especially that backpack rocket launcher.

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I recently heard that Rock-star is considering remastering GTA San Andreas. Let's see how it goes if their will be new features to it. 

They are remastering Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas with a graphical upgrade and some bug fixes. It's nothing really major.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

They are remastering Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas with a graphical upgrade and some bug fixes. It's nothing really major.

Its simply improving its performance and nothing more. But they will be selling it as a new video game and making huge money out of it.