Register Now
Shagger

EA Executive Attempts to Answer Question on FIFA's Loot Boxes And it's an Embracement

Well, here is YougYea's take on this issue;

First, a link to the amazing Eurogamer article an interview.

Now, assuming you hear or agree with Yong's perspective, you know he's not wrong. This game is the worst, and will be the blueprint for manipulation so long as this franchise is still popular. Fuck this game, really fuck this publisher and fuck the people who still play it after watching this video. If you still fell like this game is worth your money, then you are a slave.

We have had a lot of FIFA fans join recently, and to them specifically, I urge you to bring the fight. Not against those who speak against the negative talk on this gaming forum, but to join us in the fight against the horrible and destructive practices these games are so determined to employ.

Edited by Shagger

I mean, these people were the one's who hit us with the surprise mechanics line when asked about loot boxes. They're more than aware of their greedy practices but they can tip toe around it because most of their fanboys will say they don't care. I don't have an issue playing the regular game modes in Fifa but FUT is the real issue because of it's predatory microtransaction system. 

There is nothing more satisfying then seeing these big corporations get their comeuppance hand served after they've tried to get away with their monetary money schemes for so long. You gaming news channels get a lot of complaints for covering these stories but I absolutely respect you for keeping at the fight after years of Lootboxes being a reoccurring villain. Eventually even the most unaware of costumers even smell the lake being filled of crap.

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, the speeches of 'Yong is quite harsh on EA FIFA game devs. I understand that he is simply showing off his frustration because the game have been poorly built recently. 

Of course - most of us grew up playing Fifa and other EA games when they were extremely good so when they give us this crap, of course we'd be frustrated.