Register Now
StaceyPowers

How did you end up playing the main platform that you do?

On 10/17/2021 at 11:12 PM, Head_Hunter said:

The video game was superb then, and it's worth the mobile phone I offered him back then to own the PS2 console, and it served me well. 

Trading your mobile phone 📱 for Playstation 2 console? I believe that you got a far more better deal than whom you exchanged with. 

16 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Trading your mobile phone 📱 for Playstation 2 console? I believe that you got a far more better deal than whom you exchanged with. 

Hahaha, I don't know who got the better offer. But to me I'll say it's 50/50. I bought my device back then for $30 and his PS2 console back then as fairly used is valued at $25. He even gave me a small phone of he's valued at $5 back then to make up my device price back then. 

16 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hahaha, I don't know who got the better offer. But to me I'll say it's 50/50. I bought my device back then for $30 and his PS2 console back then as fairly used is valued at $25. He even gave me a small phone of he's valued at $5 back then to make up my device price back then. 

Fairly used Playstation 2? Who buys that today? For the console to be valued at $25 then meant it must have lost its worth in my opinion. 

18 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Fairly used Playstation 2? Who buys that today? For the console to be valued at $25 then meant it must have lost its worth in my opinion. 

Yes, back then it was valued around $45 for brand new, it was around 2012, which we did such exchange. Which is nine years today. So, you can see it's already long time ago. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Why not check the possibility of hiring Xbox Series console instead of taking on such high expenses only to have it given away too soon? 

I'm not sure if that's possible anywhere in my country but you never can tell what may happen in yours. But you can easily borrow from your friends if they have it. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not sure if that's possible anywhere in my country but you never can tell what may happen in yours. But you can easily borrow from your friends if they have it. 

I have already considered the option of having it borrowed from a friend even if it means paying him for it for the time being I'm going to use it. 

42 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I do take games from my friends provided it's compatible with your console, it's no problem. What are friends for when we can't borrow from each other via gaming? 

There are some people even the so called friends that wouldn't be open to letting you take their console for even one day. They can allow you to come over and play as you want but not to take home. 

52 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There are some people even the so called friends that wouldn't be open to letting you take their console for even one day. They can allow you to come over and play as you want but not to take home. 

Yes, I wouldn't offer that too, cos I love my console to be around me. I wouldn't give out because the addiction might make my friend not to return my console for me. 

On 10/22/2021 at 2:32 PM, Justin11 said:

Yes, I wouldn't offer that too, cos I love my console to be around me. I wouldn't give out because the addiction might make my friend not to return my console for me. 

Some people might shock you and return the console as they promised but I understand you wouldn't like to take the chances of one not having it returned. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some people might shock you and return the console as they promised but I understand you wouldn't like to take the chances of one not having it returned. 

I know some good friends will do that. But some wouldn't. Everyone knows his or her friends what each is capable of doing, we have a best friend amongst them all. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wouldn't try that either, my console is meant to stay with me and not move out, that's a personal used console and not public type. 

Exactly, it's why I'm very attached to my PS4 and it's why I can't let it go at least for now till I get PS5.