Register Now
Justin11

How much have you spent for controllers?

Their is no doubt, prices of controllers differs, I've seen some controllers at Amazon store costing more than the current price of PS3. I am sure it has qualities that makes it stand at such price tag. 

The highest I've spent buying controllers is $16 for a single pair, which is the dual shock 3 for PS3. 

I am open to getting how much you've spent for a pair of controller? 

On 10/17/2021 at 10:51 PM, killamch89 said:

I got my Xbox series controllers for $44 last November during Cyber Monday. However, the same controllers have almost doubled in price since then which is crazy.

I believe you got your own at bonus rate, because it is simply more than that. Amazon is simply selling it above the cost price. 

45 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe you got your own at bonus rate, because it is simply more than that. Amazon is simply selling it above the cost price. 

Yeah - I bought it on Cyber Monday in the US when there are plenty of deals on all kinds of electronics.

Not that much, to be honest. I've only ever purchased them from Amazon who have amazing customer service so if a problem like the thumbsticks drifting or the buttons becoming "sticky" appears, I just let them know and they'll use send a replacement. Managed to get an extra PS4 and PS5 controller that way which is quite nice.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

Not that much, to be honest. I've only ever purchased them from Amazon who have amazing customer service so if a problem like the thumbsticks drifting or the buttons becoming "sticky" appears, I just let them know and they'll use send a replacement. Managed to get an extra PS4 and PS5 controller that way which is quite nice.

I've known the reason why Amazon still commands lots of customers today due to how their customer care are responsive when it comes to issuing refunds when a customer's product is faulty. 

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - I bought it on Cyber Monday in the US when there are plenty of deals on all kinds of electronics.

I was thinking you're from Jamaica. How come you got it in USA? Did you travel all the way from Jamaica to United States to get the game?