Register Now
skyfire

GTA Remastered Trilogy to be released on Nov 11th

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think the update was not as they expected. 

Yeah, but their is whole lots of room for improvement. Rockstar can simply do refund to those who purchased and get back the game, and simply, fix the errors in the game to regain back public trust. 

For those wondering about the problems the remastered trilogy had, watch this video from whatculture about all the things that were removed from the game. I am not going to be buying this trilogy set until it's fixed. 

The good news though, is that Rockstar did re-release the original PC versions of these games on Steam, so I might just get those ones instead and use mods to improve them. Feels like that is probably the route Rockstar should have taken instead of remastering mobile ports. 

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm definitely not buying this - it's a horrible remake and Rockstar should be ashamed of themselves for releasing such a crappy remake of the original games. How do you screw up a remake this badly? This is something EA would typically do...

That's trash, it's better as you've learned it too, and save your money from burning out. Rockstar should simply work on the game to correct any infringement or lingerings and make it working tremendous again.