Register Now
skyfire

Cryptosnake

Honestly, if I had my way, I'm not sure I'd allow this sort of thing to be posted here at all. These "games" have con written all over them.

And @egghead, why are you even bumping this? The thread is 6 moths old and never had a response, why bring it back? And this isn't the old, NFT/Crypto game thread you have bummed, and I'd like to know why.

Edited by Shagger

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

Honestly, if I had my way, I'm not sure I'd allow this sort of thing to be posted here at all. These "games" have con written all over them.

And @egghead, why are you even bumping this? The thread is 6 moths old and never had a response, why bring it back? And this isn't the old, NFT/Crypto game thread you have bummed, and I'd like to know why.

If you don't want users to comment on old threads, you should lock all old threads.

1 minute ago, egghead said:

If you don't want users to comment on old threads, you should lock all old threads.

I never said users shouldn't comment on old threads, I asked you why you're bumping old, never active threads about crypto games?

4 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I never said users shouldn't comment on old threads, I asked you why you're bumping old, never active threads about crypto games?

I am not bumping old threads, I am trying to share my opinion based on my interest.

5 minutes ago, egghead said:

I am not bumping old threads, I am trying to share my opinion based on my interest.

And you interest can only lay withing the bounds of these games being crypto/NFT/play to earn titles. So if that was you interest, why bump up these obscure threads about games that man not even be active anymore and focus on something relevant on the forum that's more recent, like this thread for example? Just bumping these threads up is not going increase anybody's interest in these types of games. There's nothing wrong about posting to older threads about something you're interseted, but we ask people to use a little common sense and, for example, not push up obviously dead (or this case, barley even born) threads for no good reason. If you want to talk about NFT games, then I would advise you either start a thread on them or post to the thread I linked earlier as they're pretty much about the same thing. In the meantime, I am going to lock this thread and the other NFT game threads you bummed as as there is not good reason to bring them back.