Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

I started playing a couple of play to earn games like Townstar and Lost Relics in 2021. I have not made a lot of money by playing these blockchain based games, but I have earned some money. It feels amazing to earn some cool cash by doing something that you love. Townstar and Lost Relics are cool games that you need to try. Both of these games are free to play.

Edited by Shagger

Can it even be called playing, when you are doing something for money and not for fun?

I feel that if there is an opportunity to earn money in games then they loose their purpose of being escapism and become part of the grind.

If someone offered me to money to play my favorite game, I'd refuse. Because I know it would ruin that game for me.

Edited by m76

On 1/26/2022 at 1:15 PM, Shagger said:

To me, this is just another con. I'd rather pay money for a good game then waste hours of my life playing crap for a pittance. The only people than make any real money with these games are the dodgy bastards who publish them.

Experience is all he needs in the game to realize it's a complete total waste of time. He might not agree to it now but with time, he's going to understand better. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand that NFTs aren't meant for gaming, but to be candid, NFTs have really made lots of people rich digitally. Especially those who mastered the art of creating beautiful looking pictures and vice versa. 

Well, it's actually what these gaming companies are looking at taking advantage of because they know very well its going to make them rich. 

Coin Hunt World is my favorite. Like Pokemon Go but you are a little cube guy and you walk around and open vaults to answer questions. They give you ten cents per correct answer, but it's in BTC and ETH so you don't have to convert to anything. It's super fun, and completely free, but only on android right now. Cheers!

On 2/12/2022 at 10:33 AM, Boblee said:

Well, it's actually what these gaming companies are looking at taking advantage of because they know very well its going to make them rich. 

Exactly, they've seen it all, and calculated their profit when NFTs, metaverse is added to each of their video game creation. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, they've seen it all, and calculated their profit when NFTs, metaverse is added to each of their video game creation. 

There gaming companies are always looking out for themselves first seriously. Just like the Vice President of Ubisoft talking trash about gamers being dumb to reject NTFs like he's doing us any favors.