Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do hints break your immersion or fun in any way?

Just now, Justin11 said:

If they make it very much complicated that it interrupts my gaming I wouldn't ON it, I'll just switch it off, due to the act of blocking the screen for me. 

Some devs tend to over do it with some of their forced programs in games that gets too much and not necessarily important. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Some devs tend to over do it with some of their forced programs in games that gets too much and not necessarily important. 

You're right, they should always find a way to keep it safe, and not make it annoying. Because when it turns out, annoying and blocking my view I wouldn't spare it. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're right, they should always find a way to keep it safe, and not make it annoying. Because when it turns out, annoying and blocking my view I wouldn't spare it. 

Sometimes, I would be wondering what their so called game testers are actually testing before the game is vetted and released? 

40 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Sometimes, I would be wondering what their so called game testers are actually testing before the game is vetted and released? 

I don't think they pay money to any testers, they have everything in their company, they don't taste much, just few testing and they don't care about the settings and placements of features xD. 

39 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I don't think they pay money to any testers, they have everything in their company, they don't taste much, just few testing and they don't care about the settings and placements of features xD. 

I have good reasons to believe that no one in this world works for free and the same thing goes with game's testers. 

21 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have good reasons to believe that no one in this world works for free and the same thing goes with game's testers. 

Yes, they will get to pay testers when they contact them to test those games of theirs. And some gaming companies are simply stingy they want to eat everything. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Testing for bugs isn't part of what they test out in their games probably. 

Seriously, I'm beginning to believe that it's actually true what you say about testing for bugs not being among their job description. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I'm beginning to believe that it's actually true what you say about testing for bugs not being among their job description. 

If they do test out for those bugs, it would definitely be found out and fixed before the game's release but it's not so.